- Classroom Assistants
- Assist teachers by reading books, playing games, helping with group activities, or assisting with arts and crafts projects.
- Clerical Assistants
- Help with mailings, data entry, filing, copying, and typing.
- Special Event Assistants
- Assist with agency’s special events such as classroom holiday parties, agency picnics and fundraising events.
- Help communicate with Learning Center children and families. We need volunteers who are fluent in Spanish.
- Committee Members
- Serve on a committee of the Board of Directors: Finance, Facilities/Information Technology, Human Resources, Public Relations, or Resource Development.
In addition, SouthSide offers service-learning opportunities for middle and high school students, and works with corporate groups to arrange one-time or short-term volunteer projects.
For more information on SouthSide’s volunteer program, call Indira Murray at 314.865.0322, ext. 4109 or email imurray [at] southside-ecc [dot] org
Complete the Volunteer Interest Form below.